Sneža’s turn now
1. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
S: The fact that I can do something good and useful that day.
S: There are people who like to watch sports and play games online. My colleagues and I help them to do it as well as possible.
3. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
S: I’m not the same person I was before. I’ve tried to recognize my bad sides and correct them.
And I’m still trying!
S: Before or after working day I always try to rest and do something useful for myself – reading, walking, cooking, seeing friends or family, going to nature… I am always working on self-improving, personally and professionally, trying to be better in all aspects of my life.
5. What three words would you use to describe your role?
S: Backoffice agent who should:
* Have good time -management
* Be detail oriented
*Keep an open mind
S: Chance for learning and getting new knowledge. I like great people I work with and a good atmosphere.
S: Just be patient, you will fit into the company and learn how to do this job. Don’t hesitate to seek advice or ask colleagues, someone is always eager to help you and share the knowledge.
8. What is your motto or personal mantra?
S: Always give your best
9. Given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
S: A bird!